Thursday, May 3, 2012

Corgi Care Package #1!

Well, it took exactly a week for this care package to reach E, so without further ado, my corgi-meme themed care package, to honor my boyfriend's obsession with the breed and the internet.


 One large flat-rate box (with customs forms, of course!) After this picture was taken I addressed it and used clear packing tape to seal EVERYTHING. I went maybe a little overboard...

 Bubble wrap to protect the contents, and a pack of the cards shown here

Sticky notes explaining contents


A stand-in for the corgi puppy we will get when he gets home

All carefully packed in!




Favorite snacks, silly fun things, and practical stuff like his beloved hand sanitizer

















I simply covered the inside of the box with scrapbook paper. 5 sheets fits neatly, with only a little trimming on my part for two of the flaps. Next, I printed pictures I found online of corgis and corgi-memes, and glued them over the scrapbook paper. I followed that with some paw print scrapbook decals and lettering stickers to add a little extra oomph. I got everything on sale or with coupons at Michael's, so it was very inexpensive to do. And voila!

1 comment: