Friday, May 4, 2012

Care Package #2 - Hoping Time Flies


As soon as I sent off my corgi package, of COURSE he e-mails me asking for some specific items, namely his x-box controller, some lotion, and face wipes. So I had one evening to quickly pull this package together, without a pre-meditated theme. I chose some scrapbook paper I had in my stock, and lined the inside, and just left it plain in the interest of time. I wrote (not pictured) on the bottom, which is supposed to look like a chalkboard, that I hoped time would fly, etc.  

This was what was going into the package, but it needed some work.

I double bagged the lotion in case of spillage, bubble wrapped and bagged the controller just to be safe, and put the giant Costco trail mix into snack baggies, which I then placed into a gallon size ziploc, so he could take a small bag of it and go. Much more convenient, I thought. I also wrote some great memories in a couple greeting cards and tied them with white curling ribbon. 

These items I decided were okay on their own

All packed in nice and tight! And of course I put a couple layers of bubble wrap over the top of it all, because I know this package may have to bear a lot of weight in transit, and I don't want my items getting crushed of course.


And thats it! A quick, last minute, late night, throw together of a care package!

No comments:

Post a Comment