Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Post-Grad Adventures

A few snapshots of the past couple weeks:




Hoodie Allen Concert at the Crocodile in Seattle


Roomie and I at Million Dollar Quartet in Seattle


Celebratory Graduation Champagne!


Brother and I at Margot & The Nuclear So & So's, same venue as Hoodie


Roomie and I at Margot






Brother on the ferry to Victoria, B.C.


Butchart Gardens


Street art in Victoria


Afternoon Tea!


Legislative Building in Victoria


Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver


Tree walk




Sea Wall in Stanley Park, Vancouver

Vancouver!
Canada was super fun and beautiful, and now I'm back home in the SF Bay! Looking forward to seeing more of my friends and family, and I did get the nannying job, so I'm excited to start that!

I sent off a themed care package over a week ago and am still waiting for E to get it, but when he does, pictures will be posted! I'm also moving out of my house in the very near future, so it's going to be hectic around here for the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment