Friday, May 11, 2012

Graduation

Today I finished college and it is totally surreal. It seriously hasn't sunk in, my body is holding on to the stress, and I feel like I should be completing another essay or doing homework....but there's nothing. Maybe it will hit home in a couple days? Maybe when I move? I don't know. For now I'm trying to just relax, because after this week (73 pages of essays?!?! And two tests!!) I'm exhausted.


On another level, I really wish E was here, to hug me and celebrate with me and all that good stuff, and it really sucks he has to miss such a turning point in my life. I know he is upset about it as well, but theres nothing we can do about it. For now I guess I will celebrate with friends, stick to my deployment to-do list (concerts coming up, YES!) and carry on. 


I really miss him though. Today was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment