Tuesday, June 26, 2012

One of the Worst Things

Deployment is obviously difficult for a whole slew of reasons, but what's been bumming me out the most lately is not being able to have a proper conversation with him. Sure he can text me sometimes, but that's a sad replacement for an actual discussion. It seems like the things I need to talk to him about, or have him make decisions on (especially in regards to moving, apartments, etc) keep piling up, and there never seems to be any real time to talk about any of it, and it's getting really hard.

With most things I can talk to friends or family, but the majority of this stuff are things only he can deal with. So it's getting extremely frustrating for me. On the bright side, June is winding down, bringing us within a couple weeks of the halfway mark, but it all just feels so long.  I just keep thinking:

Can this be over yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment