Friday, June 1, 2012

Care Package #3: Pirate Treasure Chest

I used glitter sticker numbers to order the envelopes of this Kate Spade stationary set.




Each envelope has little notes inside


Jumbo pill box filled with Reese's Pieces and notes, one for each day of the week 
Snacks, pill box, shower stuff!


Ziploc bags are amazing

All packed up!


I wanted to do a fun, silly theme, and decided to go with a Pirate Treasure Chest :) I am told the candies survived the heat and everything made it safely. This one was fairly quick, just scrapbook paper, stickers, some drawing and sticker letters, and little envelopes I found at Target. I was in the process of finals and moving when I put this together, but my next one is going to be quite elaborate and will celebrate one of E's great loves (aside from moi, of course). Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment