Monday, June 11, 2012

A Quick Update

We are coming up on two months of him being gone now. I've been home two weeks and have been settling into my home routine, but with the added stress of packing our house to move. It's not going to be a neat process and I'll actually end up moving two times in as many months. I also should be starting my full time job on Wednesday, which I am very much looking forward to. I've found that keeping busy truly is the secret to making time go faster, and it's been lagging this past week.


On the bright side, I've been able to FaceTime with Eric more frequently which has been really, really nice, even if it's brief. I'm keeping things low key, but am very much looking forward to a summer of beaches and cities and friends :)


Also, the latest care package is going out tomorrow! So I'll be able to share it in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment