Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Halfway!

Right around the halfway point now, and definitely in my own routine and feeling pretty okay about everything lately. I get to text him most of the day so that helps quite a bit. He also sent me a surprise box a few days ago stuffed with gifts, which totally made my month and gave me that boost to keep plowing forward :) I miss him terribly, of course, but I'm functioning pretty well on my own, too. I think you pretty much have to just get it together for yourself and keep living your life when you get stuck in a situation like this.

AND! Only one more month of summer, which was mentally the longest stretch for me, because come fall I have to start prepping to move back to Washington! And there is plenty to do for that to keep me busy those last weeks before he gets back. I'm very, very excited for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment