Wednesday, February 29, 2012

To Hell and Back Again

This movie trailer made me so so so so incredibly grateful that E will very likely never see any combat, and will mostly just be working on computers inside for the duration of his deployment. It is absolutely terrifying that this is the reality of the aftermath of war for so many soldiers. I don't know if I will be able to watch this movie in full when it comes out simply because its such a sore spot in my heart.


On a happier note this blog makes me cry in the best way possible. Military homecomings have long been a fascination of mine, and watching these videos never fails to make me tear up for happiness for those reunited families. I know he hasn't even left yet, but I'm already eagerly looking forward to experiencing this moment with E.

No comments:

Post a Comment