Monday, September 3, 2012

Washington Trip

My cousin and I decided to go visit our aunt, uncle, and three cousins who live outside Portland, OR, but technically in Washington...


Classic WA sunset






Alpacas!


Maureen and I =D






Watching baby cousin play varsity volleyball at her high school


Cannon Beach...thats Haystack rock



We had a really fun and relaxing week with one of our favorite families, lots of laughs and adventures :) The other thing I got to do was scope out apartments in the city Eric and I are moving back to when he returns from this deployment. It was really, really weird to be back in "our hometown" without him, and strangely unsettling. I did, however, find a pretty good apartment, and hopefully we can move in just weeks after he gets home, which is super exciting. I've already mentally placed furniture, hah. I was bummed I wasn't able to visit any friends while I was up there, but I was only in the city for about three hours. But I'll be back in just a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment