Friday, March 9, 2012

Canada Planning

E is leaving just a few weeks before I graduate from college. Upon my graduation, my mom and younger brother are headed up here so we can take a long-awaited trip to Canada. Basically, I'll be busy for about a month after he leaves, first with finals, then with Canada, and finally with moving out of my apartment and back home at the end of May. Frankly, I'm glad of the distractions, and really, planning my Canadian mini-vacation is a good distraction for right now as well. I know saying goodbye is going to be horrifically difficult, but a small part of me will be glad that at least we can start this thing and not be caught up in thinking about it and preparing for it constantly, which has been emotionally draining. Basically, I'm ready to start it so it can be over


OK. So. Canada. I'm thinking of starting in Vancouver, since thats where I really wanna go.


Gastown:




Stanley Park:




Robson Street:









As well as general exploring, bars, nightlife, and lots and lots of food. Brother will be of legal drinking age under Canadian law as well, so that should be fun!


As for Victoria, BC, it looks beautiful and I'll be updating my must-see list shortly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment